Professional multi-function pre-stage effector: it has switch power supply design, with more noise door function, which lowers down the noise, and it is more suitable for use in voltage unstable areas and conference projects.
Brief description of function:
●It adopts ADI chip design, with 40-bit floating point arithmetic high speed DSP processor, 48KHz sampling frequency / 24-bit A/D and D/A conversion.
● Music channel has 9 PEQ stereo equalizer and automatically identifies fiber optic audio digital input.
● The microphone is divided into A and B double 15-segment PEQ adjustment, full digital audio processing system, stereo DSP multiple digital reverb, which is more professional human voice effect.
● It has microphone muffler setting, noise door 1 ~ 10 range selection, independent voltage limit design;and frequency shift 2Hz ~ 8Hz feedback suppression option, and "OFF"option.
● The effect channel has the functions of high and low pass, reverberation and echo with PEQ.
● Each output channel is equipped with 7 segments of parameter equalization (PEQ), high-low pass regulation, mixing ratio, polarity, delay, voltage limit and gain functions.
● It supports VOD infrared interface control machine.
● It supports RS232 connection computer control machine, equipped with professional PC equipment management and control software.
● Equipped with RTA spectrum display, it is more effective to find the noise frequency point, let the prevent the noise disappear.
● With the three-level engineering password lock function, the device lock level can be set according to the need of use.
● 9 groups of system modes can be stored, and the boot state is the last time the machine saves data.
Input sensitivity：（MIC）11mV （MUSIC）210mV
The tones of music（±10dB）7 segments of parameter equalization
Microphone tone（±10dB）7 segments of parameter equalization
Ultra low tone（±10dB）3 segments of parameter equalization
Center-channel tone（±10dB）3 segments of parameter equalization
Function of low cut 0Hz－200Hz
Signal-to-noise ratio（A weighing）：≥95dB7 segments of parameter equalization